Posted by Jason Neitsch on 1/17/2019 to Guides for selling bulk
There are many steps that are required in order to sell or trade your bulk in. We will have a series where we will go in-depth about what bulk buyers like, and some tips and tricks for sorting, packaging, and shipping your bulk.
The general overview for the steps to sell bulk are:
- Sort your cards out by rarity
- Bundle the cards in groups of 100
- Count how many bundles of each rarity you have
- Fill out our form at https://www.theawesomecoupleshop.com/sell-trade-pokemon-bulk.html
- Find a suitable box to ship the cards in, and make sure shipping rates are appropriate.
- Include the page with your submission ID and card counts - This can also be written out on a piece of paper
- Ship the cards - USPS is usually the best for bulk unless you're a regular shipper and have an account with another carrier
- eMail us your tracking number so we can add it to your submission - This helps expedite processing
These steps might happen in different orders (for example, you might already have a representative that you will deal with, or might have a box to ship your cards in before you even start sorting your cards.
Some do's and don'ts when selling or trading bulk
- Sort your cards by rarity
- Wrap your cards securely
- Include a piece of paper in the box, containing your info, and bulk counts
- Tape up the box to ensure the box can not break in transit
- Fill the box with paper or packing materials so the cards do not move around, or the box does not get crushed in transit.
- Use elastics to bundle the cards
- Put the cards loose into the box
- DO NOT ship using Media Mail - Cards get damaged. If you need help with shipping, email us at [email protected] and we can send you a label to print out.
General rules for selling bulk
- All cards must be English and in near-mint condition. This means minimal whiting, and cards are in good condition.
- Older set cards must not have discolouration and be easily distinguished by looking at them amongst a group of cards in nm/pack fresh conditions.
- Failure to follow these terms might result in the cards being disposed of or being returned to you at your expense. If we receive packages that are damaged, or the cards don't look packaged properly, the box will be returned to you as we receive it.